+91 487 2972899
Our brand new English Language qualification has been developed in association with the British Council, the largest English Language teaching organisation in the world and City & Guilds, a charitable organisation essay writing service with a shared commitment to international skills development.
The qualification is delivered by globally recognised partners, testing all 4 language skill areas making it a powerful addition to work or further study. This essay writing service provides you confidence and right language skills to succeed in whatever they choose to do.
English serves as:
➢ The recognised Global Language for communication worldwide
➢ the basic skill for any global worker. Adds on to their core competency
➢ the most important vocational skills a person must have.
➢ a supplementary skill for all vocations aiding employability
➢ A two level Ofqual regulated qualification
➢ Entry level 3 (B1) and Level 1 (B2)
➢ Minimum age criteria: 16 yrs
➢ Assessed on British Council online test platform APTIS
➢ Certified by City & Guilds
➢ Aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
➢ Grading: B1 or B2
➢ Assessed on the following 5 skills
•Grammar and vocabulary.
➢ People needing English for their everyday or working life.
➢ Learners who require externally recognised certification of their levels in English.
➢ Those who require a series of graded examinations to provide steps up in the ladder of Proficiency.
➢ All the Young professionals who are looking for better opportunities in their career
➢ The City & Guilds certificate is a recognised passport of success to learners around the world.
• The qualification is mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR): a global benchmark for language skills
• Candidates can demonstrate ability levels from A1 to B2 for each skill component
• The qualification is awarded to learners at B1 and B2 levels. A score report is available to learners at A1 and A2 levels
• Only candidates who achieve B levels across all skill components will achieve the qualification.
• Candidates will benefit from paper based and online test practice, maximising their chances of success.